Get paid with bitcoin by using BTCPay Server.
- Tap into an emerging market of customers.
- Accept bitcoin in your eCommerce store.
- Create a Point-of-Sale app for in-person sales.
- Embed a pay or donate button on your website.
- Launch a crowdfunding campaign for your cause.
- Send a link for a bitcoin payment to a client.
We’re a BTCPay Server Third-Party Host.
BTCPay (btcpayserver.org) is an open-source payment processor that provides an easy way to use the Bitcoin Network for payment processing. BTCPay is non-custodial, meaning no one but you (not even us!) can access your funds because you use your own wallet. 🔑
Anyone can make a copy of BTCPay and run it on a server. That’s what we did, and we’re giving you a free and easy way for you to use it without the overhead of maintaining your own server. 🎉
- Direct peer-to-peer payments.
- No processing fees or transaction fees (other than the Bitcoin network fee).
- No KYC/AML (identity verification) required.
- Non-custodial: embrace complete control of your private key.
- Integrations: WordPress & WooCommerce, Shopify, Drupal, Magneto, Prestashop.
- Point-of-Sale interface for physical stores.
- Crowdfunding interface for donation goals and fundraisers.
- Payment Buttons: Easy-embeddable HTML donation and pay buttons.
- Unlimited Stores: Process payments for your own store(s) or for others.
- Translations: Customers can pay in 20+ different languages.
- Payment Requests: Create & send a long-lived invoice requesting payment for goods or services.
Who’s behind this?
My name is Scott, and live in Virginia, USA. This server started to accept BTC donations for a nonprofit but evolved into a third-party host.
Need some help?
Please reference the official BTCPay Documentation. 👍
We don’t offer support, sorry. This server generates no revenue aside from donations to cover server fees. That said, we’re a friendly team of two and will answer basic questions. 🤠
How do I get started?
What’s the catch?
None! We’re just doing our part to help increase the use of Bitcoin! ✌️
Our server runs a full Bitcoin node and has hundreds of users. We depend on donations to keep the server up and running free of charge.
or send BTC to: bc1qny9fednffqn0xtnadq8gzw2mfp6g0k38nn0xvy
Privacy matters. (obviously)
We’ll only have access to your email address. Your data is encrypted and private (even from us) unless you grant us access to your store(s).
Features that can compromise your privacy are disabled, including hot wallets (the ability to hold bitcoin on the server) and use of the server’s internal Lightning Node (because payments would have to go through our Lightning wallet, and we don’t want that liability).
Try out a BTCPay demo:
Admin demo: pay.withbitcoin.org
Important: We strongly believe in self-custody of your Bitcoin wallet. Don’t EVER give anyone access to your wallet’s settings. That includes us. Seriously. 🔐