Give your patients an easier & more accessible way to fill out your forms.
Technology is an equalizer that eliminates struggles with pen & paper. Many people have problems with writing because of limited dexterity, limited vision, or other health conditions.
We create & maintain electronic versions of your paper forms so patients can complete paperwork on a smartphone, tablet, or computer. We convert the data to a PDF + CSV and email it to you. The best part? We use your existing forms! No need to learn a new system.
Q1: Why use AlpineForm?
To delight patients and to minimize paper use.
AlpineForm is not a DIY service.
We create & maintain electronic patient forms.
Q2: Will patients use electronic forms?
Yep! Nearly everyone has a smartphone with them all the time. If given the choice to fill out a paper form or an electronic form in person, it’s likely that most will choose the electronic version.
If patients have the option to fill out paperwork in advance versus coming in 10-15 minutes early and sitting in the waiting room, it’s likely that many will choose to complete it before showing up.
Q4: Are these forms difficult to use?
Nope! Our forms are usable on any device with a modern web browser. They work well on large screens, scale for smartphones, and comply with Section 508 and WCAG 2.1 AA standards.
All you need to share is a link. This can be done over email, text, or with a QR Code to display in your office.
Q6: Will my forms be HIPAA-compliant?
Yep! We adhere to strict HIPAA and HITECH compliance standards for (1) our business, (2) the AlpineForm website, and (3) our technical infrastructure. Keeping ePHI safe & secure is a top-level priority. There’s a lot that we do behind the scenes.
Q8: Can we use this for documentation?
Yep! If your staff needs a solution for documenting patient interactions, assessments, progress notes, etc., our forms can also be used for those. We can exclude forms from your public page and password-protect them if needed.
You’ll simply need to specify an email address for us to send completed forms to, which can differ for each form.
* Some details…
- We bill the first 3 months upfront to cover the initial setup and form conversion costs. Monthly billing will start after 90 days. Here’s our 100% refund guarantee.
- Billing is automated and securely processed by Stripe . Major credit/debit cards or ACH bank transfers are accepted.
- Your AlpineForm plan includes up to 6 forms that we convert to an electronic version and program to fill out a PDF and send you a CSV that matches your existing paper forms. Additional forms will require a one-time conversion fee and will not increase the monthly rate.
- Live data access is achieved through Google Sheets. All form data is saved in a spreadsheet unique to each form and will be accessible only to you at any time. To receive access, you must have a Google Workspace account and a signed Google Workspace/Cloud Identity Business Associate Amendment for HIPAA compliance.
- Custom domains will make your public page that indexes your forms accessible through an URL other than alpineform.com, like forms.yourbusiness.com, which can increase trust for some people. If you choose to use a custom domain/subdomain, you’ll need the ability to update your domain’s DNS to add a CNAME record that points to alpineform.com. This only applies to your public page; the alpineform.com domain will still be used for your forms for authentication & security.